Brief History :
The Department of Political Science is established since the establishment of College from 1988, it has become a major departement with entire Political Science, under qualified Teaching Faculty.
Special Features :
- The students offering major at TYBA Level, Vist Vidhan Bhavan, to observe Legislative Proceedings, visit BMC Wards and such other activities, may be useful for academic purpose.
- The Department every year conducts, inter-collegiate workshops for students on syllabus, which help them in enhancing their study.
- Surveys, especially, during & after elections, are held, to inculcate emprical research orientation, in the students.
- Books, Reference books, Journals, Magazines, Encyclopedia etc are available in the Library.
- 100 % result at TYBA Level every year.
Students strength ( in general average ) No. of Students
1. FYBA Between 30 to 50
2. SYBA Between 20 to 30
3. TYBA Between 10 to 20
Special papers : ( offered at TYBA Level )
Paper IV : Political Process in Maharashtra
Paper V : Political Thought
Paper VI : International Relations
Paper VII : Political sociology
Paper VIII : American Political System
Paper IX : Electoral Politics in India
- Result of the Department : 2013-14
FYBA : Ist & IInd Semester ___ & 78% approximately
SYBA : IIIrd & VIth Semester ___ & 82% approximately
TYBA : Vth & VIth Semester 78% & ___ approximately
- Faculties :
- Dr. Mrs. Aneela A. Gadre
2. Mr. P. K. Mishra
Dr. Mrs. Aneela A. Gadre
Vice-Principal, HOD, Political Science.
|Name :||DR. MRS. ANEELA A. GADRE|
|Qualification :||M.A., Ph. D. , B. J.|
|Seminar/ Conference / Workshop Attended :||
|Any other :||