Twin Objectives Man Making – Nation Building
- To develop National character of a students
- To develop creative leadership amongst the students,
- To transform an ordinary students to do extraordinary work through Team Building.
Activity conducated : 2018-19
- Vivekananda Kendra unit of Our College organized Bhartiya Sanskruti pariksha on Preranadeep book. Main Aim of Exam to to read and understand the thoughts of six great persons named Sant Gadge Maharaj, Karmaveer Bhaurao Patil, swami Vivekananda, Babasaheb Ambedkar, Exam conducted in two languages Marathi and English. Total 21 students appeared for exam out of which six students attempt in English and fifteen in Marathi. Anjali singh was supervisor during exam on 25th September in room number 23.
Vivekananda Kendra unit of Our College organized Personality development programme on th September 2018 in assembly hall. Nearly students attended programme. Present PPT presentation to guide about the various activities, programmes and camps organized by Swami Vivekananda Kendra for academic year 2018-19. Adhale gave guidance about Bhartiya Sanskruti Pariksha to students. Nearly 40 students purchase preranadeep book for the preparation of exam. Khole sir gave information about ppt and book review competition on same book.
Annual Report for Academic year 2016-17
Vivekananda Kendra is actively functioning in our college since 2010, in association with the Borivali Branch of Swami Vivekananda Kendra, Kanyakumari. Vivekananda Kendra has several activities for the causes of education, culture and sustainable development which activities are spread to bring the unique attributes of building students and to motivate them to adhere to and nurture the cherished values.
- This year the activities of Kendra begun with a power point presentation by Smt. Sujata Dalvi on the topic of “Let’s play! Exam !! Exam !!!” on Friday, 17th June, 2016 where nearly 101 students attended the programme.
- On the occasion of the World Youth Day and Independent Day, our college organized Mono acting and Street play competition on Friday 12th August, 2016 where 80 students attend the programme and 25 students participated in competitions.
- Vivekananda Kendra of our college had organized “Bhartiya Sanskruti Pariksha”, on the book of “Nivedita of India and Swami Vivekananda” on 19th September 2016 in Marathi, Hindi and English languages. In which 40 students participated and result displayed on notice board on 6th October 2016.
- Our college students work as supervisor for “Bhartiya Sanskruti Pariksha” of 2016 held at Chogale school & Shailendra school, Vidhyabhushan school, Tambe school and Pragati school on 21st ,22nd ,23rd and 28th November 2016 respectively.
- “ABHYAS VARG” started under Vivekananda Kendra in our college by Sandhya Gite and Hetal Sakariya on 26th Nov. 2016 where students come together and study their academic topics through group discussion. On 1st December 2016 students present PPT on history and working functions in Swami Vivekananda Kendra Kanyakumari.
- Vivekananda Kendra of our college has organized “Essay Writing Competition” on 20th Dec. 2016, where 12 students participated. Topic for Essay was “Service to Man is Service to God-Swami Vivekananda” and “Relevance of swami Vivekanda’s Teachings in the Current Scenario”. Students submitted essays in Marathi, English and Hindi languages which assessed by Prof. Khobragade Sir and Result displayed on Notice board on 4th January 2017.
- This year 9 students of our college joined and participated in 4 days Kanya-kumari camp from 22nd to 28th December 2016 along with their parents.
- Vivekananda Kendra Dadar organized Mumbai Marathon under the theme of “Vivekananda Youth Connect Run” on 8th January 2017 at Juhu Chaupati on 8:00 am. where 53 students of our college participated and get Marathon Completion certificate.
- Vivekananda Kendra of our college has organized “Youth Day in our College” and “Thought Competition” on 12th January 2017 where 23 students attended function including 8 participants.
- Vivekananda Kendra Borivali and our college had celebrating “Youth Day” on 14th January 2017 at Shivsena Samajik Sanstha Maidan, Borivali (E) during 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm. Where students participated in various activities such as volunteers (13), acting /play (02) students and 6 kids of Balsamskar Kendra, singing (02), book stall (05), registration (03) and exhibition (02).
- Samskar Varga conducted by Neha Giri, Divya Pandey and Hetal Sakaria at Gorai Bridge on every Saturday to impart nationalism, cultural values and total personality development in children.