Women Development Cell
Women Development Cell is founded in our college in the year 2000. It deals with various issues concerning women like Education, Health, Employment, Career Development, Atrocities against women, Property Rights etc.
- To create awareness about women’s rights
- To sensitize students to gender equality.
- To empower and protect women within the campus
Our Team : Executive Committee
- Dr. Mrs. S. V. Sant Principal Convenor
- Dr. N. B. Acharya Vice-Principal Member
- Mrs. S. A. Salunke Assist. Professor Member
- Ms. Mini Rajan Assist. Professor Member
- Mrs. Asha Padte Junior Clerk Member
- Ms. Karishma Vadke Stu. Representative Member
- Ms. Daisy David Stu. Representative Member
- Ms. Pradnya Saraf Legal Activist Member
Activities : 2018-2019
- Seminar on “Awareness of Prevention of Sexual Harassment at workplace and Unconscious Bias” on 20th August, 2018. Dr. Bijal Shah, Lawyer, High Court was the Resource Persona. 117 students were presented in the Seminar.
- Essay Writing Competition was organised on 29th September, 2018 and the topic for essay writing was ” Women and the Media”. 11 students were participated in the competition.
- Poetry Writing Competition was organised on 29th September, 2018 and the topic for essay writing was “I am proud to be a girl”. 08 students were participated in the competition.
- Workshop on ” Ploycystic Ovasian Syndrome (PCOS) was organised in collaboration with Metropololis Labs, PCOS Society of Indiana nd WE Foundation. Dr. Vaishali Killekar, Gynaecologist was the resource person for the workshop and 99 students were presented in the workshop.
- A Short Movies Session organised on “Awareness on Sexual Harassment of Women in Society” on 11th March, 2019 and 52 students were present in this activities.