Mission / Objective :
Vangmaya Sabha is a literary organization which aims at encouragement of students to develop their communication skills and creativity. We arrange activities such as Guest Lectures, Workshops, Poetry Writing, Essay Writing, Extempore Speech, Solgan Competitions. Lion Dr. G. M. Chhadwa Inter-collegiate Debate Competition is the prestigious activity of our Vangmaya Sabha. Since 1980 we conduct this Competition in four languages, i.e. Marathi, Hindi, English and Gujarati.
Our Team :
- Dr. Mrs. S. V. Sant : Principal
- Mr. P. K. Mishra : Teacher in-charge
- : Hindi In-charge
- Dr. M. M. Budhkar : Marathi In-charge
- Ms. Pradnya Teluskar : Chief Coordinator
- : Assist coordinator, English
- : Assist Coordinator, Marathi
Main Activities done by the Association ( 2019-20)
The Vangmaya Sabha, the literary association of our college, conducts activities to develop interest in language and literature in three languages, Marathi, Hindi and English.
- Vangmaya Sabha, the literaray association of the college, tries to develop an interest in language and literature among students, through various competitions such as Essay writing Competitions, Poetry Reading Competitions, etc.
- This year Vangmaya Sabha organised an Ex-Tempore Speech Competition, a Poetry Recitation competition, an Essay Writing Competition and a Story telling Competition. The stories and poems for the Poetry Recitation and Story- telling competitions were in English, Hindi & Marathi languages.Around 20 students took part in the competition. The theme for the Essay Writing Competition was ‘Youth and Elections’. A number of entries were received with essays in English, Marathi & Hindi languages.
I thank our principal and the teachers-in-charge for their constant support and encouragement.
Ms. Pradnya Teluskar