Social Science Association
Objectives of Social Science Association :
- To make students aware of an inter-related approach among the social sciences.
- To enhance the knowledge of the students and to make them aware of social problems in society in a broader perspectives.
- To facilitate the development of personality of students by providing wide scope for interaction through debates, book-review, ex-tempore speech competition, and essay -writing etc.
- Teacher In-Charge : Mrs. N. D. Mishra
- Assistant : Mrs. Sushila. Yadav
- Student Co-ordinator : Mr. Vidyasagar Zubre
- Assistant Co-ordinator : Ms. Harshala Vichare
Activities Conducted during the year :
- Essay-Writing Competition was organized on 30th July, 2016 with a view to develop writing and presentation skills among the students. The topics of Essay-writing competition were: (1) Social Media and its Impact (2) Women Empowerment. 12 students participated in this competition.
- Debate Competition was organized on 17th Sep, 2016 with a view to develop argumentation and discussion skills among the students. The topic of Debate was “Does money motivates people more than any other factor in the work place?” 08 students participated in this competition.
- Ex- Tempore Speech Competition was organized on 11th Jan, 2017. Its objective was to enhance reading and presentation skills among the students. 12 students participated in this competition.
Good number of students participated in all the activities conducted by the Association.