Annual Report (2021-22)
Nature club of our college aims at instilling the love and respect of nature and environmental consciousness in our students. It creates awareness among our students and society about environment and related issues. It also sensitizes, motivates and educates our students about natural resources and environmental conservation. This year 2021-22, our online activity started with celebration of environment week on 12th of June 2021. Throughout the year, the following activities were undertaken by the nature club-
- Environment week- Celebrated environmental week by focusing on eco-friendly products prepared by our tribal people.
- Competition – Eco-friendly Ganesha festival and Diwali festival.
- Awareness – Made awareness among our students groups about COVID - 19 through Poster.
- Scientific temper – Made aware about new invention as Water Power Car to inculcate scientific temper and eco-friendly Product among our students through video and talk by Prof. Kalpana Gawde.
I sincerely thank the Principal Dr. (Mrs.) S. V. Sant for her guidance and constant support in carrying out online activities.
Asst. Prof. Kalpana Gawde
- Nature Club aims at instilling the love of nature and environmental consciousness in our students.
Chairperson - Prof. Kalpana Gawde
Chief Co-ordinator - Ms. Pratiksha Sagvekar
Assist. Co-ordinator - Mr. Ankit Bandal
Activity performed by the Nature Club (2016-17 )
- Exhibition : On Foundation day of College the Nature club arranged the Poster Exhibition on the Top “ Responsibilities of Citizens.
- Nature Club organised the Essay Writing Competition on 29th August, 2016 for the Students on the topic 1. Plastic Free Environment & 2. Life without Water.
- The voluntier of Nature Club done the campus cleaning/ Development in the month of August, 2016
- Wall Magazine release in the month of August i.e. 1. Nirzara 2. Nature
- The Club organised the depate competition on 23rd, 2016 on the topic “ Does Change in Mobile Technology Generate E-Waste?”
- Club also organised the Puzzle Competition on 20th January, 2017 for the benefit of