- Every students admitted to this college eligible to borrow books for home reading.
- Every student will be issued only one book at a time.
- Books will be issued only on production of Identity Cards.
- Books will be issued normally for one week only, borrowing period however can be extended on request provided a book has no demand from other students.
- Students desiring to borrow a book should submit a demand slip in the prescribed Demand Slip a day in advance.
- Students are advised to submit a fresh demand slip in case books are not available against the previous demand slip.
- In case of renewal of books the concerned student will be required to physically produce a book.
- Textbooks and prescribed book will be issued to the students only if the concerned students are studying in the respective classes and not otherwise.
- In case of delay in returning the books, overdue charges will be recovered from the concerned students at the rate of Rs. 3 / - for the first day of delay and additional 0.50 ps for every following day of late return including Sundays and Holidays.
- It is responsibility of the concerned students to see that the pages of book issued to them are in tact / in order if a book is found to be damaged / spoiled / ink marked etc. at the time of return , responsibility for it will rest with concerned students.
- The timing of issuing and returning of books for the students are as follows : -
A) Between 9.30 am to 12.45 pm for Senior College.
B) Between 12.00 am to 4.30 pm for Junior College.
C) Between 9.30.00 am to 5.30 pm for Self Finance Courses.
- Identity card will not be treated as valid unless the signed by the Principal and college stamp is put on it.
- In case of loss of Identity card the Duplicate Identity card may be issued on payment of Rs. 50 /- ( Fifty rupees only ) per card.
- In case of any difficulties, problems etc. regarding library matters, students are advised to see the Librarian and try to get their difficulties and problems solved.